ERA-Net SES facilitates the exchange between experts in the field of smart energy systems. Our next series of virtual Working Group meetings will be held in November and December 2019. Join the working group meetings for fruitful exchange. Note: The Working Group on System Architecture and Implementation Modelling & Interoperability and Standardisation has been postponed to 14 January 2020, 10:00-12:00.
Experts in the field of smart energy systems are highly welcome to register and
- meet with other experts and practitioners from the field of smart energy systems,
- discuss cross-cutting topics and get into knowledge exchange with our Working Groups,
- cooperate on overlapping topics, and
- contribute to the ERA-Net SES Knowledge Community.
Each Working Group will focus especially on recent findings of the Knowledge Community and derived implications for policy.
Please connect to the virtual meeting on 14 January on this:
- Access: When it is time, please follow this link
- When: Tuesday, 14 January, 10:00-12:00 CET
- Audio Connection: +44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
- Meeting number/access code: 232 938 949
To participate, please register for the Working Group meeting you would like to participate in by clicking the registration button on the left.
Agenda and Sessions
The Working Group leader of the respective group will approach all registered participants with updates on the meeting via e-mail. You may participate in more than one Working Group meeting.
* Everyone who has already registered for the Working Group meeting initially taking place in December, will be informed about the connection details before the meeting in January.
BACK TO EVENTS
| Working Group Session || Date || Time CET|
System Architecture and Implementation
Modelling & Interoperability and Standardisation
| Postponed to 14 January 2020*|| 10:00-12:00 |
| Regulatory and Market Development|| 26 November 2019|| 10:00-12:00|
| Storage and Cross Energy Carrier Synergies|| 28 November 2019|| 13:00-15:00 |
| Consumer and Citizen Involvement|| 27 November 2019|| 13:00-15:00 |
| Regional Matters|| 18 December 2019|| 10:00-12:00|