Register here for our Q&A Follow-up Meeting on 30 June 2021, 15:00 – 16:00 h CEST!
The Q&A Follow-up Meeting will take place virtually via the b2match matchmaking platform. The 1-hour meeting will include a presentation of the Joint Call 21 objectives followed by a Q&A session. An optional virtual matchmaking event will be carried out afterwards, from 16:00 - 17:00 CEST. You can book your 1-to-1 meetings for the matchmaking on the same platform (details below).
You do not have a b2match account?
Register here - the platform is simply made and offers many possibilities for matchmaking.
On the b2match platform, you can find and get in touch with potential project partners for the JPP SES & GEOTHERMICA Joint Call 2021. You can share your cooperation interests on the b2match marketplace with other community members and GEOTHERMICA and JPP SES partners, including Associated Partners, qualified Digital Platform Providers, Living Labs and Testbeds. This allows you to start building consortia and to co-create project ideas with need owners and potential partners.
To make the most of the b2match platform for you:
- Present your cooperation profile
- Search & find cooperation partners in the cooperation profile database
- Browse the marketplace to find out about the offers of the different participant groups
- Connect via messaging and virtual 1:1 video calls
To access the Q&A Follow-up Meeting, follow these steps on b2match:
2. Open the menu at the top right and choose "agenda"
3. In "event agenda", click "Join online session" – you will be transferred to the virtual meeting. The link to join will be accessible 5 minutes in advance of the event at 15:00 CEST
Book 1-to-1 matchmaking slots
You can start to book 1-to-1 sessions with potential partners for the Joint Call 2021 now:
2. Open the menu at the top right and choose "participants"
3. Browse through the list to identify potential partners (If you want to search for specific criteria of potential partners, you can also set filter options, e.g., by area of activities or type of cooperation.)
4. Send a meeting request to other participants
Please check your b2match messages and e-mail regularly (also in spam folders);
you may receive invitations from other participants waiting for your approval. If
you have any questions or problems, please, let us know. We will try
to solve them together.
About the Joint Call 2021 "Accelerating the Heating and Cooling Transition"
The call adresses technology development, system integration and innovation, with an emphasis on market-driven projects that are ready for large-scale implementation before 2030. The total available budget is approximately €32,5 million. The complete call text and guideline for applications can be downloaded here.