TurningTables' Living Lab is envisioned as a “living” energy ecosystem which contains much more than a technical environment, as characterized by a set of energy generation and storage devices, communication, control and IT infrastructure. TurningTables' Living Lab aims to create a test platform to implement new ideas and business models supported by the digital utility of the future. The main characteristics that differentiates TurningTable's Living Lab from other real-life demonstrators are:
- Our open data philosophy.
- The community: we’re building a community of people willing to, not only test new technologies, but to actively participate in the product/service development process. People sharing their pains, their motivations and, which is very important, giving feedback.
We believe this will help innovators not only build new products, but what is most important, to build products people love.
- DNO transition to DSO
- Transactive energy (including local flexibility markets and P2P- Energy Communities)
- Distributed energy in general
- Smart home
- Energy management
- Grid modelling
- Ideas, business models, pricing proposals, value propositions...
- Robustness and reliability of new technologies (hardware & Software) on the user side (BTM) or in the grid side
You can do all these things by having direct contact the users (interviews, questionaries, etc) or by having access to our data platform.
+5000 clients (residential and Industry)
16 MW peak load
6 solar plants.12 MW peak
292km MV lines
Residential solar & storage
Residential AC/HC & electric water heaters control
LV, MV, BTM simulation tool
Get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit more about who you are and the reason you'd like to work with us. We'll then start the conversation and find a way
Due to varying project scopes, pricing is defined individually based on the services/work contribution requested.